FINLAND RUGBY FEDERATION LICENSE & INSURANCE
For rugby competitions in Finland (Men’s Championship, Men’s Division 1, Women’s Championship, 7’s Championship), all players must hold a valid license and insurance.
The license is acquired on the Internet:
>>LINK TO LICENSE PURCHASE (IN FINNISH)
Express guide for license purchase
USE AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
When the license has been paid, a payment receipt will be sent to the registered email. You can also log in to your Suomi Sport account and print payment details from your purchased license. On the top right hand corner are 3 dots, clicking those will present you with the options.
If you have technical problems to purchase a license, please contact email@example.com
The purchase consists of 2 phases, the license purchase and then the insurance:
- SRL Players License – 50€ / Coaches & Referees license – 10€ / Youth License – 10€
- Admin fee – 1,50€
- Pohjola Sporttiturva Insurance (if you already hold a valid accident insurance, then this information must be entered when registering for a license.)
- Adult player’s Premium insurance – 424€
- Adult player’s Standard insurance – 309€
- Youth (12- 17 years old) Premium insurance – 119€
- Youth (12 – 17 years old) Standard insurance – 89€
- Adult player’s Week Standard insurance – 55€
- Coaches & Referees are covered by a TuplaTurva insurance policy that the SRL holds
Details are found here Full season insurance and here Week Insurance
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEEKLY LICENSE IS NO LONGER NEEDED
LICENSE WITH OR WITHOUT INSURANCE?
License without Insurance
If you have personal accident insurance, which covers sports injuries, you can select a license without insurance (vakuutukseton lisenssi).
A license purchased without insurance will be subject to you providing the insurance information at the appropriate fields when submitting for payment (Insurance Company and Policy Number). Whilst it is not necessary to supply the insurance certificate to the SRL, by purchasing a license without insurance, you certify that you have taken out appropriate insurance. Your club may require you to provide proof of insurance.
The insurance information is recorded against your license information on the License Website.
License with Insurance
If you do not have your own sports insurance, you must select a license with insurance (vakuutuksellinen lisenssi).
The license with insurance has sports insurance conditions. Further details can be found on Sporttiturva insurance terms L1904.
For more information about the insurance, contact Pohjola Insurance Tel 0303 0303 or op.fi
In the event of an injury, please contact the Pohjola Health Masters service.
Pohjola Health Master can be reached on the number 01005225 (every day between 0700 – 2300) or from the Pohjola Sairaala app. Phone charges are as per normal mobile rate. Pohjola Health Master is is offered by Pohjola Sairaala Oy.
- The Pohjola Health Master experts will evaluate your symptoms and guide you to the nearest Pohjola Hospital or Pohjola Insurance partner for suitable treatment.
- The Health Master confirms paid doctor’s services in conjunction with your insurance policy and also handles the reimbursement process on your behalf You pay only the amount your supposed to whlst at the location
- During times outside of this service or in acute circumstances you can visit any doctor or hospital for assistance. Pay for your treatment and then make a reimbursement claim from within the OP mobile app or via your OP online bankingGuidelines on how to proceed in the case of an accident can also be found from: https://vahinkoapu.pohjola.fi/henkiloasiakkaat/tapaturma/loukkasin-itseni-urheillessaIF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE INSURANCE OR LICENSING, PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org